Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Payton and his pirate face....
Austin looking cute as ever...
The newly engaged couple! Chelsea already announced it on facebook so I figured it would be ok to announce it here! Her fiance is Tim and we couldn't be happier for her!
Carson gets sick of me taking pictures but I forced him into it! Alyse remind me to get you the pics!
So I don't have any good pictures of us on Halloween because they are all on another camera...not mine so I figured I could post the other pictures that I took. We spent the afternoon at the football game (pictures will be posted later) and then we spent the rest of the day with family. My mom made us enchiladas! I have not had her enchiladas in a long time so that was a sweet surprise. We took Trevin around to all the grandparents house, but he didn't seem to like his costume on very long. It was a pretty hot costume so we had to keep taking it off and putting it back on. It was a pretty basic Halloween for us....no extreme dressing up or fancy parties. I had some cool ideas for parties and wanted to have one but just didn't have any friends down here to party with. Maybe next year!

No comments: