Sunday, November 30, 2008

Two of a Kind

This is Tana. Tana is Riley's wife. Tana & I like to spend lots of our husband's money. Tana and I like to scrapbook...
Get the Picture.

Well, the boys were not too excited about doing anything fun at this time on Friday so Tana and I decided we were going to branch out and go to Pebbles in my Pocket and Archivers (along with some other small stores). The boys were in agreement with this as long as we were back in two hours. This gave us about an hour worth of shopping. To some it may sound a little crazy, but to us it was a chance to get out and do something! We had so much fun and we got some good deals! I miss our shopping days and scrappin' days as well! Can we do it again sometime soon?

P.S. Don't mind the lovely picture! We don't look our best but I had to have a picture to document the memory!

No comments: