Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Night

Last night we spent a little bit of time outside in our backyard just playing. Colby threw footballs to Trevin and he would run and grab them. Hilary started Trevin on this new little "Doo Doo Do Doo" song in which she runs with him like superman. He loves doing it now and so sometimes when we pick him up he will start to sing that little song and in that case it means "Go." So I ran across the yard with him about four times before I got tired!

Yes I look like I just woke up!
Trevin and his "Game Face."

Trevin and Dad playing ball. Sorry about the picture. The sun was right behind us and this was the best picture I could get.

Later I made dinner. I tried a new casserole dish that I got from Cara. It turned out pretty good! And I even made peanut butter bars after that. Trevin went to bed and Colby and I watched a movie together (of course after we watched the Packers game). Can't go wrong when Mondays are FREE Red Box day! It was fun to just relax as a family.

BUT....we didn't clean up anything after dinner so I have been cleaning everything today! It was fun to just be carefree for a day! I love having Colby home! We get to spend a lot of time together! We always go for a drive as a family and get half off drinks at Sonic! I guess it pays to have a good business so that he can be home almost everyday!

1 comment:

hkjhjhk said...

Nat, I hope you guys had a good Thanksgiving even though you had to work. I always think the leftovers are the best part anyway, j/k.