Monday, November 17, 2008

Introducing the Wii Fit...

We were at Costco the other day with Graycee & Rex. Colby stumbled upon the Wii Fit game and basically told me we were buying it. At first I was a little hesitant....trying to save money and all but I told him that was fine. Who wouldn't want to buy it?

Cara told me she has been getting up in the mornings to do Yoga on T.V. and she looks amazing for just having a kid five months ago! She looks even skinnier than before. When I found out the Wii Fit had Yoga I decided for sure we needed it!

I set a few goals for myself yesterday and getting in shape was one of them! Colby helped me set it up this morning. I was a little upset because it measured my weight a little bit under what I know I am and it also calculated my actual age at 35 due to flexibility and strength! WOW! (Don't worry Colby laughed at me but his age calculated to 40!) I guess a plus is it showed I was normal weight and my BMI was healthy! I worked out for only 25 minutes and I am sore as can be! I don't know when the last time I did a push up but those killed me! If any of you need a good workout...get the Wii Fit! I was impressed! Now the actual test is how much weight will I knock off? Wish me Luck!

9 comments:

hkjhjhk said...

As if you needed to lose weight! Listen here toothpick, you are a hott tamale and don't you forget it! j/k. Seriously, good luck with it. Maybe I can talk Jay in to one too. Anyway, I miss you and our Boyfriends Ben & Jerry! (I guess if I'm going to have an affair like that I had better get wii fit, j/k) Call me later.

Tikes said...

It sounds like you are more disciplined than me....we bought the wii fit, and ended up only playing that soccer game where they kick panda heads and shoes at you. (I also figured out that I could master the ski jump using my hands instead of my feet)...

Ashley said...

Yes you made a good choice.. I actually convinced jason into getting it for us.. a few months after he convinced me that we should get the wii!! I was a little hesitant when he wanted to get it.. but then after he did i found out that it was so much fun.. then a few months or so later.. I came across the wii fit, and asked him if we could. He was then hesitant. But since then we are both okay with the choice now, because it is so much fun.. I do have to admit, I haven't been doing it like I should or would like to everyday!! But anyways.. I think you will enjoy it a ton and yes i too am impressed.. I never would have figured.. A game to help you exercise?? ;)

sorrry this one is so long!!

Our Family said...

That sounds really cool! I don't think you need to lose any weight tho!

KK and Company said...

Hey! Thanks for all of the advice on couponing.... I took it all in! I only saved $8 but I'll do better next time! ha ha.... Thanks again! Oh, and I want a wii now!!

N McCoy said...

Little Nat, could I be invited to view your blog?
kkkgbj@msn.com
Big Nat --

Tyler & Cassie said...

Hey Nat!! I love the Wii Fit!! It is so much fun! We don't have one yet but my in-laws do and it is so much fun. I just noticed your little message that you are going private and I am not sure I have given you my address but it is cassie_boggess@yahoo.com. Please add me :) Thanks a bunch!! Enjoy your Wii Fit!!

Shane and Kendra said...

Anything that could make exercise fun I am all for! You'll have to let me know if it works!!! I just read the post about you going private and I think you are smart. I'm heading that direction as well. You'll have to add me so that we can keep in touch:)
shanekendra_jackson@msn.com

Braydon Nielsen said...

Our family loves the Wii, never done Wii fit, you will have to let us know how it goes.

By the way you really need a background, LOL :)