Monday, November 10, 2008

My thoughts

I was Tagged by Linzy and so was everyone else...
I am
a daughter of god
I know I am loved
I want my house to be completed
I have a lot to be grateful for
I wish for continued happiness
I miss my family
I fear I won't be prepared as the prophet has asked us to be
I feel like I have the best husband in the world...always
I hear the sound of my husband using his calculator
I smell nothing in particular
I crave Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream
I search for ways to better my life
I wonder what the future holds
I regret buying a lot of scrapbook stuff this week
I love my family dearly
I care about choosing the right
I always kiss Trevin & Colby every night before bed (or before work)
I am not perfect
I believe I can overcome anything I am faced with in this life
I dance with my little boy to make him laugh
I sing only when I am alone
I don’t know everything I need to know
I fight whenever I need to stand up for myself or the gospel
I write in my journal three times a week (at least I try to)
I lose my cell phone and keys a lot
I win when making bets with my husband
I never get ready unless I have to
I listen to the words of the prophet (copied from Linzy)
I can strive to be a better person daily
I am scared of the economy and what my future holds
I need a sense of security
I am happy when in the presence of loved ones

5 comments:

angie said...

Please add me to your list when you go private (if you haven't already). Let me know your e-mail address so I can add you to mine (I don't know if I have your current one).

Angie
hallra7@msn.com

Ashley said...

hey Nat~
I was wondering if i could get Hillary's email from you so i can send her an invite to read my blog!!

Alecia and Sam said...

Natalie add me so I can stay updated on your familia. My email is alecia_stoddard@hotmail.com

Josh, Darci, & Ainsley Bentley said...

Hey Natalie and Colby! I would love to be able to keep up with your blog! jbentley@atsu.edu...thanks guys!

Woodlands said...

jessicawoodland@gmail.com I don't want to miss out