Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Can you Say Screamin' Deal!

Ok so I told myself when I got home I was going to put everything away and go right to bed, but I just got the best deal of my life!

I went to Walgreens and this is what I got:
4 Schick Quattro Disposable Razors (3 Razors in each)
1 Skintimate Shaving Gel
2 Visine AC Eyedrops
1 Colgate Toothpaste

Total Spent: $8.84
Total Savings: $43.43 PLUS as you can see in the picture I also got $6.00 worth of Register Rewards. If you minus the RR from what I spent, the difference is $2.84! I am THRILLED with my purchase! I am trying to get together my 72 hour kits and so I am going to add some of these items to that kit.

Next I went to Albertsons and this is what I got:

3 Kellogs Cereals (2 Pops and 1 Apple Jacks)
10 Dole 20 oz. Pineapples

Total Spent: $9.20
Total Savings: $27.35 PLUS I got a voucher for a FREE milk!

I know most of you won't care, but I think it's awesome to use coupons! I am having the time of my life doing it and my pantry is stocking up FAST!

Now its off to bed....

1 comment:

The Robison's said...

hey how are you? How do you do it? How do you save so much? Do you use coupons? I want to learn how. That so awsome!