Saturday, April 4, 2009

Conference Saturday

Today all of us finally got in the shower after the second session of general conference. It was so nice to just relax as a family and enjoy the words of a prophet and other speakers. I have been looking forward to listening to conference for awhile now and I really enjoyed it! I can't wait to hear the choir tomorrow in the morning and listen to the last two sessions.
Trevin lounging around in his PJ's and playing with his toys. His favorite toys right now are his shopping cart, animals, Little Einsteins, and legos. He loves to play with his Mickey Mouse toys in the tub! He can say Minnie, Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, and favorite character is "DONALD!" He has become quite the little talker lately. We love him so much!
This is when he was saying "Cheese!" I wanted to take some pictures of his curly hair before we cut it next weekend! I think all three of us are in need of some haircuts!

Now Colby has gone to the Priesthood session (alone, poor guy) and Trevin is helping me make some of Grandma Hitchcock's awesome cookies! I made them last weekend and he LOVED them! Grandma, you might want to consider making some for next weekend! You might just be his favorite person if you do!

No comments: