Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hapri Swimwear Party!

I am having another Hapri Swimwear Open House again for those of you who loved the one I did last year! They have the cutest swimming suits for all ages (including men) and this year they are actually cheaper than last year! They fit great and are very good quality! I have loved the ones I got last year and so did my sister. They are modest swim suits. You can get Tankinis at short length, medium length, or long length. They have skirts you can order to match as well.
GNO V Neck Tankini

Please plan on attending!
May 9th is the date.
I am going to be doing it around 1:00 or 2:00 p.m. at my house here in St. George. I will be sending out invites within the next two weeks. If you are interested in coming and need my address please e-mail me at natalie_park5@hotmail.com
(I am sorry I am not going to post my home address on my blog)

For those of you who ordered a suit last year and liked it, but are unable to attend, you can check out their website HERE and contact me if you would like to order a suit! Keep in mind they only have a limited selection on the website.

Please tell your friends! Anyone is invited! Thanks!

2 comments:

Traci said...

cute suits- let me know if you do a Nephi party!

Tyler & Cassie said...

Hey I was just looking at the website and they are way cute suits. Do you know if it is $48 for top and bottom or is that just top? I would love to come to your party but I don't think I will be down in St. George, darn it. If it would be easier just send me an email if you have more info. cassie_boggess@yahoo.com
Thanks!!