Saturday, April 4, 2009

Trevin Officially Loves Cookies and hates Pants!

So while I was posting my last post, Trevin decided that it would be smart to try and take his pants off. Lately, he has hated pants and will keep taking them off! I tried to put these back on him four times and he just would not leave them on! You can see how frustrated he gets trying to get them off!

These next few pictures are of us baking some yummy cookies!
Getting a closer look at the cookies baking in the oven... smashed nose and everything!
Trevin was sitting on the counter helping me! He loved eating the cookie dough while watching Dumbo. I guess he takes after his mom. My favorite movie is Dumbo and I love eating cookie dough!
This is my favorite picture of the night! He just looks so BIG in this picture! I can't believe how big he is getting! Don't mind all the hand prints and marks on the oven door! Oh, and the chocolate on his face!

No comments: