Thursday, April 23, 2009

Clean Up, Clean Up

A few minutes ago Colby and I were in our office and we hear Trevin start singing, "Cean Up Cean Up!" We walked into the family room and he had found the box of vanilla waffers, they were everywhere! He had poured the box on the carpet and tile. Mom didn't get mad, just got out the vaccume and explained that we needed to pick up the cookies. He is such a good little boy when it comes to picking up his toys and helping us out. I wanted to get mad but it is so cute to hear him sing the Clean Up Song.
All of us have not been feeling the greatest the last few days. I wasn't sure if Trevin was getting some more teeth or if he had a cold. Colby and I now have sore throats and I feel dizzy all the time. Hopefully we get better soon!

Trevin fell off a chair yesterday at the babysitters house and got a nice shiner on his cheek! He's a tough guy! Maybe someday he will learn that he can't always be "Danger Boy!" I swear he has no fear!

Now, more laundry, packing, and getting ready to leave for Nephi in the morning! Lots of fun and exciting things going on tomorrow! More to come...

No comments: