Thursday, April 23, 2009

Take me out to the Ball Game

For family night on Monday we spent the night at the ball fields. Colby has been playing on a softball team and has had so much fun. The tournament started on Monday. Sad to say but they lost the first game. They have been really good all throughout the season and so it was sad to see them loose so early. They played a few more games after that but Trevin and I left. It was about 90 Degrees outside, the M &M's were melting, and Trevin was sit of sitting in his stroller.

I know this picture is a little blurry but it's so cute! He was saying "Cheese" and then all of the sudden as I snapped the picture, he screamed! Gotta love it!
I could not get a good picture of Colby so this will have to do. I didn't want to look like an idiot taking pictures so I tried to play low key. It has been fun to go and watch Colby on the nights I have not had to work. I think he really has enjoyed playing. With work, school, and managing Trevin the nights I work, he needs a little break! I love you Colby!

No comments: