Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Make me a Deal

Ok so I realize this picture is really bad but I want to get to bed! I went on my usual trip to Albertson's this morning after work. Grabbed all the items on my list and met up with my newest friend Josh (the checkout boy) and watched my bill go down!

Here is what I purchased:
4 BC Cookie Mixes
4 BC Frosting
4 BC Muffin Mixes
4 BC Warm Delights minis
2 Jell-O No bake cheesecakes
2 Bisquick
5 Digiorno Flatbread Melts
3 Bagel-fuls
9 Bottles of Pop (2 Liters)

Oh and I also bought two Gallons of Milk FREE! I have not bought one gallon of milk for three weeks!

Total Out of Pocket Paid: $37.90
Total Savings: $73.04

And I am up to $35.39 on my next gas purchase! Awesome!

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I gave Josh (the checkout boy) one of my Bagel-fuls to have for breakfast! He asked me if they were good last week when I bought a box and so I felt like it would be nice to repay him for being so nice when I hand him 500 coupons! We know each other on a first name basis! LOL!

1 comment:

Hills said...

Looks like you are ready for a bake night!! I need some cup cakes next week for my students . . lol