Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Busiest time of the Year

I realize I have been slacking tons on my blog! I worked an extra shift last week, had two days off, and now I am on my second shift (tonight) of three more. I didn't realize how much that extra shift last week would put me behind! I have been keeping up with my December Daily Album and I will post actual pictures from that album later. It is turning out awesome!

I still have so much do to and not a lot of time to do it! Just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 2009 has been an great year for our family from moving into a new home, finding out we are expecting another little boy, and growing much closer as a family! It has been a wonderful year for us and we are so blessed! We couldn't be happier.

This just might be my last post of 2009. We will see! Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

matesen said...

My mom said she saw you at Alyse's shower and I am so sad I wasn't there! When will you be in Nephi again? We REALLY need to get together!