Monday, December 7, 2009

December Daily: Day Seven

Today has been a not so ordinary day. It's been a little gloomy down here in St. George and my day has well, lets just say, not went as planned...
December-Daily-7-5

I woke up early and got ready before Trevin woke up. I had an ultrasound appointment scheduled for 10:00 a.m. Colby had to be in Cedar City to work on a project for finals week. The babysitter was supposed to arrive at 9:30. She never showed up. I tried calling my neighbor and another friend of mine to watch him. No luck. Needless to say I missed my appointment and had to pay a $50.00 fee to reschedule. Bummer.
December-Daily-7-4

So that lead to Trevin and I eating cereal together ON THE COUCH and watching Toy Story 2, Again. We made grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. I just now got him ready for the day and it's only 3:00 p.m. He wanted to take a picture while we were eating lunch and these are the results...

December-Daily-7

December-Daily-7-3

I wish I could capture just how tight he was squeezing me in these pictures. I love his little hugs and cute expressions.

Now, we are just waiting for dad to get home...

P.S. He is in major need of a haircut! I know, I Know. Maybe this weekend that will happen.

No comments: