Friday, December 4, 2009

December Daily: Days Three & Four

About thirty minutes ago this is what I was doing...
December-Daily-4-3
Cherishing a small moment with my son who was interested in everything I was doing. At the time I was painting my toe nails. He wanted to be right next to me...
December-Daily-4-Final
He enjoyed making little "paths" out of my nail polish for his cars to go through. He stacked the nail polish, lined them up, and smashed them with the cars. Once again, the pictures are VERY grainy, the lighting is TERRIBLE, but the moment was worth capturing.
December-Daily-4
After working the last three nights, it's understandable Trevin wanted to be right by my side ALL DAY LONG. It's completely normal that he wanted to hug me, kiss me, and make cookies with me. He missed me and I missed him more.

While we were enjoying our little moment together, work called...

They left a message explaining they needed someone to be on call with a good chance of coming in. Premium pay. No, I didn't call them back. Sorry fellow co-workers, no money was worth it. Tonight was my night with my two favorite boys.

Now, it's time to enjoy a little moment with the other hunk in my life. It's movie time with a lot of fattening popcorn!

Side note: If you notice the dirty bathroom floors and dusty doors, please understand my cleaning will be saved until tomorrow.

Yesterday:
December-Daily-3

December-Daily-3-2

I didn't have a lot of time yesterday because I had to work. For my album I wrote a letter to Trevin. In this letter I talked about some of his favorite things. I told him how much I loved him. I explained how when he saw Santa on the Polar Express he said, "Hi Santa!"

Remember the little things in life...

No comments: