Monday, December 14, 2009

December Daily: Day Thirteen

I had to work all weekend (until I got sick on Saturday) and so I was unable to attend the Park Family Christmas Party. I was sad I didn't get to see Trevin sit on Santa's lap. Colby got some cute pictures and Mac did some awesome videotaping.

December-Daily13

He asked Santa for Thomas the Train and then growled at all of the kids like a scary monster. On the video it was quite hilarious! He has been into watching the movie Monsters Inc. and The Lion King and he thinks it's fun to growl at people.
December-Daily13-2
When Santa asked them all to turn around and sing songs, Trevin wanted to keep his eyes on Santa only. He kept turning back around to see Santa.

I was glad he didn't scream when he sat on his lap like he did last year. Today, all he can talk about is Santa!

When Colby and Trevin got home last night, I didn't even recognize my little boy. He had his haircut after the party and he looks about ten years older. The first thing he explained to me was how Pooh Bear had his honey (our neighbor has a blow up Pooh). We said a prayer and went to bed. I was so glad to have them home!

No comments: