Wednesday, December 9, 2009

December Daily: Day Eight

I was reading a scrapbook magazine yesterday when I came across some super cute ideas for Christmas Tags. I decided to branch out and give one of their examples a try...
Christmas-Tags-09

So I have downsized some Black and White Photos of Trevin to 2x2 inches. I have created a document in photoshop so that I can print more than one image on one 4x6 photo sheet.

Then, my plan is to cut out each 2x2 photo and place it on a handmade tag I am in the process of making. Each present Trevin gets from us will have his picture on it. This way, he will be able to find which gifts are his without the difficulty of reading his name. He loves looking at pictures of himself and family members so I figured this was a great way to encourage him to find his gifts under the tree on Christmas!

I have also made some other tags for people in our family we are giving gifts to. I love photography and felt like this was a personal touch to add to our gifts this year. Who knows, maybe it will become a tradition!

I will post photos of my tags later...

I would love to hear what other fun ideas everyone else has!

1 comment:

Vance Family of 5 said...

That's a super cute idea Nat! I for sure want to see some of the finished ones!