Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Daily: Day Six

Today we went to church, watched Toy Story 2 (Thanks Melissa & Logan) and ate dinner with Scott & Missy. We played games until 9:00 p.m. We enjoyed the day together as a family. I didn't have a lot of time (nor did I think about it) to take a picture today.

I decided I would include our family Christmas Card in our December Daily album....
Colby Park Family Final

Colby Park Family Final Front

My family means everything to me. Tonight as we bent down to say a prayer at Trevin's bed, I was reminded of just how lucky I am!

I have a wonderful extended family who loves and cares for me, I have a roof over my head, an abundance of food storage, a wonderful job, and the greatest little family anyone could ever ask for. I am reminded daily about just how special it is to belong to a family. I enjoy hearing my son call me "Mommy" and to get kisses from him daily. I enjoy laying on the couch with Colby and talking until 2 a.m. I appreciate a husband who tells me how cute I am even if I am six months pregnant and counting. I am grateful to have a husband who supports me 100% in everything I do and will go the extra mile no matter what!

I felt it was a perfect addition to my December Daily album to include something so important to me!

1 comment:

hkjhjhk said...

Nat, you're the best mom! Its neat how you take time to apperciate the small things in life.