Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Another Adventure

So today I rushed to three stores....I know that sounds like a lot of stores but it was totally worth it! I went to Target, Wal-Mart, and Albertsens.
2 Capri Suns (On sale 2 for $4.00)
7 Halls Cough Drops (got all of these FREE)
2 Gillette Body Washes
2 Gillette Shampoo
5 Jello Pudding Mixes (On sale, No coupon used)
2 Baby Lotions
2 Baby Body Washes
2 Baby Oils
4 Pledge
7 Kellogs Cereal
7 Kraft salad Dressings (paid 8 cents for each)
2 Mustards
5 Kraft BBQ sauce (On sale, No coupon used)
Not pictured is one gallon of whole milk (had to get it in the fridge sorry)

You can see how I purchased most of these with coupons by going to:
itshiptoclip.blogspot.com

Total Spent: $40.97
Savings: $79.04

PLUS I got coupons for Three Free gallons of milk to use on my next purchase and also 5 cents off gas (I know that's not a lot but it's worth including right)

No comments: