Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Alright, Alright....

here ya go! Everyone has been asking me to post pics of our new house. I have already posted some of my sons room but that room is still in progress....more to come. Anyway, once again these pics are a little out of order but we will deal with it. The first picture is part of my master bathroom. We have a garden tub and a shower on this wall and then on the opposite wall we have our vanity and a small room for the toilet (see pic below). As you walk completely through my master bathroom we have a large walk in closet.
This next picture is most of my kitchen. We have dark knotty alder wood cabinets. As I have said before the coloring in most of these pics are off (not sure why) but I love my cabinets! The hallway you see in the middle leads to our laundry room (to the left) and our master bedroom (to the right).
This next picture is part of our living room just off the kitchen.
More of our living room...
And our house from the outside. We still are planning on putting a light colored stucco around the garage and rock (but that can wait). You can see how warm it is down here! I love it!
This next picture is our entryway. Don't mind the orange extension cord on the floor. Colby has been trying to convert everything over to one computer for the last few weeks.
Close up of our cabinets in the kitchen.
This is part of our master bedroom. We still have boxes and stuff placed in here so this is all you get to see.
This shelf is on the wall in our kitchen by our table. I got the frames from my mother for my birthday and I love them!
Well that's most of our house. We do have a guest bedroom and bathroom, closets, laundry room, garage, etc. that I left out just because I have tons of pics on here already. I will post more later if you really are in need to see them.

Hope you enjoyed seeing parts of our house! We love it!

5 comments:

Kam and Jodie said...

hey natalie! your house is so cute! you have real knack for decorating :)

Stefanie D. said...

Your house is so cute! Everything is so put together!

Cherice said...

ITS BEAUTIFUL... I am sooo jealous

Vanes said...

Your house is just DARLING!! Thanx for the invite! :)

Anonymous said...

Natalie, I love your house I have been waiting to see some pictures. It turned out so cute! Love the Cabinets (my fav). If we our ever down that way we will stop and say hi. I miss you guys hope all is well. Cant believe how big Trevin is hes such a darling little guy!!