Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Just a Few Things

Colby gave me this picture for my birthday!
Last weekend Landon and my dad came down to golf and then went straight back to Nephi...Yes I think they are crazy but they will do anything for a nice day of golf! Landon and Trevin played for a while! Trevin misses Landon!

These are a few pictures from Trevin's room. His room is still in the process of getting finished but I loved these antique cars and airplanes from Tai Pan. I still have to hang one yellow plane from the ceiling!
Trevin loves to lay on his changing table. When he looks up he always points and says, "Oh, Plane!" It's the cutest thing ever! I love him so much!

More to come of the house....

1 comment:

hkjhjhk said...

CUTE!!! I love all of the good ideas that you have. Your cabinet turned out great!