Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Coupon Clippin' Adventure #2

Ok so after work this morning I decided to venture out before tons of people were in the stores and go shopping again with my COUPONS! I had to take some rain checks on some things (so some things are not pictured) but I took a picture to give you an idea of what I actually purchased!

3 Dr. Pepper 12 pks
2 Capri Suns
2 Boxes Pop Tarts (12 each)
5 HUGE Pace Salsa bottles (blow the picture up just so you can see how big they are)
4 Tree top apple juices
2 Doritos
2 Vanilla Wafers
2 General Mills cereal (Coco Puffs & Cinnamon Toast Crunch)
3 boxes of Gushers
1 Pizzamore Pizza (not pictured)
2 Dannon Light & Fit yogurt packs (not pictured)
1 Beritoli Dinner (not pictured)
4 Frosted Flakes Cereals (not pictured)
2 Rice Krispy Treats (not pictured)

Total Out of Pocket Expense: $61.65
Total SAVINGS: $65.60

I was extremely happy with my purchases! Still not as good as my friends blog but at least I am getting better! I need to order more Sunday Papers in order to get the AWESOME deals she does! It's amazing how much money you can save with a little time and some coupons!

3 comments:

Colby & Brenda said...

this is impressive. i guess i need to get on the band wagon and be better at my coupon shopping!! i'm sorry i forgot to give those others to vanessa last week! i had them in my purse and everything (for walgreens)

Stefanie D. said...

I love your coupon adventures. I'm starting to do it too now...and it is so FUN!

Ashley said...

I've been trying to do the couponing too Nat. You should check out savvyshopperdeals.com. Her name is Amy and she does it for the herald. Where did you go for the salsa? I could use some.