Sunday, March 15, 2009

Chelsea & Tim...

Since blog uploads your pics retarded we will start with the funniest picture of the day....

Chelsea asked me to take some pictures of her and Tim this weekend while they were down in St. George. She is my sister-in-law and I absolutely love her to pieces! These two will be getting married in June and she asked me to take some pictures just for fun! Nothing too professional but they work right? The green picture was our last location and we could not come up with any more pose ideas so Tim came up with this awesome pose! What do you think?
Thse two are honestly so cute together! It was so much fun to hang out with them this morning after church! With the help from my friend Keisha I was able to find some awesome locations here in St. George. Thanks Keisha!
The next picture was a little sunny and let off too much light on their face but I still wanted to post it anyway. We spent too much time at our first location so the sun was out! It was a good learning experience!


And now for my FAVORITE pictures of the day....

I had to post it twice because I wasn't sure which edit I liked best! Although these two may be so different (As Tim would say) they fit each other perfectly! Thanks for asking me to practice on you guys today! I had so much fun!

5 comments:

Braydon Nielsen said...

Nice job there Nat... They look great.. not to bad for a novice...

Colby & Brenda said...

cute pictures natalie! i had to laugh when i saw the one with the green door-- that's the back door to my husbands office!!!

Vance Family of 5 said...

You do such a good job! These look pretty professional :)

Vanes said...

Those look VERY good - I'm waiting for my session....

matesen said...

Cute cute pics Nat! You are a pro and I am so excited for Jackson's session with you! Yay!