Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Last weekend...

Trevin LOVES to be outside....I mean you mention going on a walk, outside, car, or anything of that nature and he is headed straight for the door. And then, if you don't go out the door in approximately 30 seconds then he throws a complete fit! Last weekend was beautiful and so Colby decided to blow up his bounce house and let him play outside (the process of getting that blown up is another story all in itself).
Tana and I outside just before heading to do some awesome shopping full of lots of deals, new apparel, and lots of fun! Tana helped me pick out some new outfits for myself because I feel like I always wear the same style of clothing. I branched out and it was so much fun!
Jordan the great here...
He just wanted to build towers with Trevin's blocks! Look at him in action...

Beautiful isn't it?

No comments: