Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Love You

A couple weeks ago I was just in a bad mood and was giving Colby a hard time about everything. I went to bed feeling bad and he came to bed later. We have never not kissed each other goodnight other than this night. I don't even know what got me in a bad mood but something did. Anyway, the next morning I was feeling pretty bad because the next morning he got up really early so that he could work on my cabinet. I was feeling even worse because I had just been in a bad mood the night before and here he was making an effort to make me feel better. So, while he was in the garage, I managed to take care of Trevin and make breakfast at the same time.
I made french toast and decided to cut them into hearts just for him! I wrote him a note to the side saying sorry.
I know I am sure none of you care....and I won't get into too many details but I just wanted everyone to know how awesome my husband is! I love him to death! He is always willing to help me out and he puts up with a lot! Right Jay? (Cara you will have to ask him)
Trevin is such a funny sleeper. He loves to go "Night Night" and has always been such a good boy about going to bed at night. Last week he was taking a nap and he had been in there for about three hours. He is a good sleeper but never sleeps that long! I went into check on him and this is what I found...
Blanket over his head...Out cold
And feet between the rails on the crib! What a kid! He is always putting his feet between the rails (notice I do have bumper pads but he has figured out how to manipulate those).

One of Trevin's favorite things is his blankie!

2 comments:

The Robison's said...

Ohh you are so sweet! We all have those days! I love you red cabinet! colby did so good! I love the red!

hkjhjhk said...

I feel so bad for Colby and me! j/k. You are so sweet! But seriously, STOP IT! You are making me look bad! You cute little wifey! Colby is a lucky man, make sure he knows that. Miss ya!