Sunday, March 8, 2009

Be Prepared to be Jealous...

as I tell you how nice it was to just sit outside in my backyard with my pants rolled up and a short sleeve shirt on as I basked in the sunlight of St. George!

Colby, Trevin, and I were outside playing in the backyard a few minutes ago. I had a sweater and pants on. I couldn't believe how warm it was when I actually got outside! I took of my sweater, rolled up my pants, and sat on the concrete to enjoy the sunlight. It was so nice!

The sunlight was so warm against my skin. I could hear the wind blowing, but it was stopped by the fence in our backyard. Every once in a while I would feel the breeze on my feet. I could close my eyes and hear Trevin playing in the rocks and Colby playing with a scooter. :) For a moment I thought about numerous things and it made me realize how wonderful my life is! I am so blessed!

I realize that in a few months the weather is going to be so extremely hot down here that I won't want to go outside and play, but for now, it's wonderful!

2 comments:

hkjhjhk said...

Not fair:( That sounds like a good day! I think that its great to slow down and appreciate the little joys in life. There are so many things we over look sometimes. Thats exciting news you left on my blog! Anytime you want to practice, just let me know. I've tried e-mailing Brooke from Blush twice now and haven't gotten a response:( By the way, (I don't want to be a pest) but have you decided about Women's Confrence? Honestly, if you don't want to go, you aren't going to hurt my feelings. Anyway, hope everything is going well. Talk to ya soon!!!!

Colby & Brenda said...

when it gets really hot you'll just have to come and swim! i love the st. george weather too.. we spent saturday doing yard work!!