Friday, March 20, 2009

Target Deals

Ok so I will make it known...I am a huge fan of coupon clippers! I used to hate to be that person behind someone in the grocery store that brought 500,000 coupons just to save a little money, but

I AM ONE OF THEM NOW! Yes, I know some of you may think I am loosing my mind and need to get a life, but it's worth it!

Today I went to Target (with poor Tana alongside) and I got some AWESOME deals! I have been following a blog of a mom who posts deals and tells you what coupons to use etc. You can find her blog here

Here's what I bought:
4 Quaker Oatmeal Squares Cereal (if you have never tried this cereal I recommend it!)
6 Quaker Granola Bar boxes
2 Life Cereal boxes
4 Bags Tostino's tortilla chips
2 Bottles of Tostino's Salsa (got these free)
4 Boxes of Wheat Thins (got two free)
2 Rice Krispy Treat boxes
2 Shout bottles (only paid $1.25 for each one)

I paid $43.04 with a savings of $39.44! AND, on top of that I got two $5.00 gift cards to use at Target. So actually I only spent $33.04! I would have saved an additional $4.00 but they were out of some things that I needed and I had coupons for. I was a little upset, but I am over it now!

Next time you're in line behind a coupon fanatic, check out how much the person saves and maybe you will think twice about being a "coupon clipper" too!

1 comment:

Keisha said...

hey its Josie... I need you to call me i lost your number... we need to be bloging friends! talk to u soon!