Saturday, March 28, 2009

What a Beautiful Day...

for being in love! Rex was trying to kiss Graycee while I was taking their picture! What a funny shot! I love it!
Rex & Graycee decided to come down and visit us this weekend! We were so excited! We have not seen them forever it seems like. All of us were sick of being in the house all day so we decided to take a little drive over to the "DIXIE" rock. We climbed up the rock and enjoyed the scenery for a while.....well at least I tried to! LOL! Anyone who knows me understands how scared I am of cliffs!
Colby & Trevin walking along the rocks....
Attention Below: This is my scared face while I watched Trevin run around as Colby says "Ya, I am watching him" with a HUGE cliff behind me!
Graycee, Rex, and Trevin!
Trevin sitting in the rocks! He LOVED playing with the rocks and running around!
It was a beautiful day and also very hot! I could not believe how hot it is getting down here! I am not so sure I am going to survive my first summer down here! Wish me luck!

No comments: